What about Ghost? Do you feel the dead? Did you die yesterday or tomorrow? Do you even know that, in reality, there is no such thing called past, present and future? Or a Coincidence? Everything thing is already written in the book. People get to choose a path of one of the written destinies. What is chosen is kept, others will be deleted. We die every day, the soul leaves the body but can’t see independently as it’s still connected to the body. Some are blessed to see some of what’s in that book. As seen in prophets and few others. They can’t tell the when, but they know the what. Some tell their story even before experiencing their story. Perhaps they won’t get the chance to tell it so they say it before doing it. God bless the dead
Quran verses :
34. Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things). 39. Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book.
There is yesterday, today and tomorrow, only if they are connected with numbers. To speak philosophically and say there is past, present, and future, this is a messed up theory that indicates a great lack of knowledge. Does this include that the present becomes past after a nano of a second? It’s just none sense. What is time on earth according to the words of God? Time on earth is calculated through the movement of the sun and the moon. When they dissolve by the end of time, we ( only believers) shall live under the light of God.
God indicated that the year should be calculated by the lunar year, days are for the solar movement. Why do we do the opposite? Ask yourself, are we following the right calendar? The answer is no.
In the chapter of the Israelites in the Quran:
12. We have made the Night and the Day as two (of Our) Signs: the Sign of the Night have We obscured, while the Sign of the Day We have made to enlighten you; that ye may seek bounty from your Lord, and that ye may know the number and count of the years: all things have We explained in detail.
Separating the soul from the body is indeed one of the facts that we don’t understand. This separation happens daily during our sleep, but in connection with the soul. Poor souls don’t see, or reach, the limits of the rich soul. There is a final separation one the soul is no longer capable of returning back to the body. When it leaves to an alternative life, a temporary one until it returns back to a newer body, originated again from our same exact tail bone during the resurrection for the day of judgment. However, in few cases, God wanted to enlighten mankind about the resurrection so he set some few examples during our stay on earth.
Jesus is a knowledge of the day of judgment. God gave him the ability to wake up the dead after permission. All was misunderstood. The Whole idea was to send a message about the day of judgment. Same massage was in repeat to Jews, but blindness was their way to see things. During time, many people did wake up from the dead. There are at least 3 stories about that in the Quran. I believe that they come with different abilities as them seeing and experiencing different physical phenomena, that provide a different gain in the knowledge and physical abilities. Indeed the law of gravity becomes the joke of the hour after revealing all of this.
The movie Ghost is just a movie, but it is worth to mention that bringing back the dead is a knowledge that we can’t relate to, no human is capable of doing so. This is not to include our bio medical understanding of things, this is to focus on the souls and its relation to the body. And therefore this part is a neglect in the world of science as the only goal to some people is to prove that things work automatically without any interference.
In a translation of the Quran, God said:
40. Has not He, (the same), the power to give life to the dead?
Two shows from Netflix illustrated the same idea of resurrection during our stay on earth. it’s never reincarnation, but the same soul in the same body. The series: original angel explained how omen people live, a young woman who returns home after a 7-year disappearance. Her sudden return is not the only miraculous occurrence. Omens can be angelic or demonized.
The OA had experienced her soul traveling into different dimension, and lived with special abilities that human can’t relate to. She used to tell her friends some stories, inspired from different novels and arts, narrated as they are real. Rarely to be believed, but turned that what she said was real, and happened. Out of the show, those people might be able to talk to animals or sense danger from far away.
The other Netflix show is the
returned, a set in a small town that is changed forever when a seemingly random collection of locals suddenly reappear. What they do not yet know is that they have been dead for several years, and of course no one is expecting them back. Families are reunited, and the lives of those who were left behind are challenged on a physical and emotional level, as both positive and detrimental consequences accompany the undead’s arrival.
Witnessing such miracle ( back from the dead) in real life, has only one reason and that is: God loves you and he wants you to believe in what matters the most, Judgement day and the resurrection
Why do we grow plants artificially? What was the first purpose of creating the plants for us? Plants were created so we can observe them, and keep them grow rather than killing them. Do we even need to speak about concrete vs plants? Put your head down to this. Plants were created to remind us on how the resurrection would be. Every time you observe them grow, think that this plant will be you one day, when time is gone, and this one day is the only day that equals 50000 days from our days, identically we will grow like plants!
Here are some verses:
19. It is He Who brings out the living from the dead, and brings out the dead from the living, and Who gives life to the earth after it is dead: and thus shall ye be brought out (from the dead).
17. “‘And Allah has produced you from the earth growing (gradually), 9. It is Allah Who sends forth the Winds, so that they raise up the Clouds, and We drive them to a land that is dead, and revive the earth therewith after its death: even so (will be) the Resurrection!
39. And among His Signs in this: thou seest the earth barren and desolate; but when We send down rain to it, it is stirred to life and yields increase. Truly, He Who gives life to the (dead) earth can surely give life to (men) who are dead. For He has power over all things.
Real soldiers never die. But who is a real soldier? Loyalty to the country that you belong to is important, but loyalty to God is what matters. What if your government aimed to kill the innocents, and spread evil? Do you call yourself a soldier of God? Don’t be sad as fake soldiers are what we see everyday in almost every country. Soldiers of God fight for the truth to shine, never kill innocents, follow the law of God in every step they do, know who God is following the right religion. Those, if killed, they resemble the story of Ghost. They live around us but we don’t see them. Also, they access the path to God, stay up in the sky
Here are the verses that confirm our thoughts
154. And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: “They are dead.” Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not.
169. Think not of those who are slain in Allah’s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord;