Who is right today?
Short answer: only a few.
Right is the opposite of left. God categorized three classes of people in the judgement day.
8. Then (there will be) the Companions of the Right Hand;- What will be the Companions of the Right Hand?
9. And the Companions of the Left Hand,- what will be the Companions of the Left Hand?
10. And those Foremost (in Faith) will be Foremost (in the Hereafter).
And then there is a detailed explanation on all three classes in the Quran.
So, heaven is for a group, hell fire is for another group. And there is a group who will stay in hell for a few then leave to heavens, or to the lower level of heavens
So who is going to hell, and who is going to heaven? Indeed no one knows, as prophet Mohammed stated that a women was considered heavenly woman just for saving a cat in the wild. But, it’s clear in the Quran how people can reach heaven, or hell. So this is just to state the obvious from the Quran.
Hell is made for a reason, do you agree? What reason?
This is a huge subject, but the answer will be summed in the following verses:
48. Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed.
39. “But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein.”
Let’s provide a brief description of what that means. Those who deny or belie any of God’s messages are going to hell. This includes all his books and prophets. And those who set up a partner with God will also go straight to hell fire. God is one, has no father and no son. This is it but it’s important to include the resurrection as well
Quran Verse :
5. Has not the story reached you, of those who rejected Faith aforetime? So they tasted the evil result of their conduct; and they had a grievous Penalty.
6. That was because there came to them messengers with Clear Signs, but they said: “Shall (mere) human beings direct us?” So they rejected (the Message) and turned away. But Allah can do without (them): and Allah is free of all needs, worthy of all praise.
7. The Unbelievers think that they will not be raised up (for Judgment). Say: “Yea, By my Lord, Ye shall surely be raised up: then shall ye be told (the truth) of all that ye did. And that is easy for Allah.”
So can we say that all Muslims are going to heaven. The answer by prophet Mohammed is No. Muslims are divided today, and will divide into 70 or something groups, and only one group of these groups is going to heaven. Prophet Mohammed said this. We see it today, they are counted as Muslims but in fact they are not.
Same issue with Christianity. I have met true Christians and believed they are different than many of the Christians of today. They look different, act different and there is a real difference in their beliefs too. God described them in the Quran, and those are the few winners. Do not include Jesus and his followers, nor ًMohammed and his era, this is a direct message for the people of today, discussing the people who are near to the end of time.
So who are these Christians?
199. And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in Allah, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to Allah: They will not sell the Signs of Allah for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and Allah is swift in account.
Those are the Christians who believed in the one God, and believed in all of his prophets including Mohammed and the Holy Quran. The selling story is based on the fact that some did use the book for personal interests such as hiding the truth for some reasons and for gaining money
187. And remember Allah took a covenant from the People of the Book, to make it known and clear to mankind, and not to hide it; but they threw it away behind their backs, and purchased with it some miserable gain! And vile was the bargain they made!
So why are we including Christianity in this subject? First, to let Muslims know that no body is perfect and no one knows who’s right and who’s left. But the law of God is clear and this article gathers all the evidences from the Quran.
Second, Prophet Mohammed was obligated to inform the people of the book about the issues they have in their faith, and also to spread the fair judgment amongst them. It a good idea to remind the people to what is right and what is left. And the good thing, nothing happens if there is disbelieving, or denying as long the respect is the first priority. At least, the real original perspective of Islam will be provided regarding this specific topic.
15. Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as thou art commanded, nor follow thou their vain desires; but say: “I believe in the Book which Allah has sent down; and I am commanded to judge justly between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.
What conflicts we have?
The major conflict is Jesus and who he is . Here is what God said about Jesus in the Quran. There will be matches, and there will be conflicts, it’s a good point to know what the Quran say about this, even if you don’t believe that. We won’t add a word, unless the translation is not clear. Not adding our words is another way of saying respect
Quran Verses :
12. And Mary the daughter of ‘Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).
91. And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples.
And noticed what did God said after this verse regarding the one nation
92. Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore serve Me (and no other).
93. But (later generations) cut off their affair (of unity), one from another: (yet) will they all return to Us.
Then what else did God said about Jesus?
59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: “Be”. And he was.
253. Those messengers We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them Allah spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If Allah had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If Allah had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but Allah Fulfilleth His plan.
110. Then will Allah say: “O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: ‘This is nothing but evident magic.’
There are more verses than imaged regarding to subject of Jesus, but the purpose is to deliver the message.
Blindness is following what the ancestors said, then the brain kept numb or busy thinking about less important matters. This is a problem that Muslims are facing so as Christians
Quran Verses :
16. Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors.
104. When it is said to them: “Come to what Allah hath revealed; come to the Messenger”: They say: “Enough for us are the ways we found our fathers following.” what! even though their fathers were void of knowledge and guidance?
22. Nay! they say: “We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we do guide ourselves by their footsteps.”
23. Just in the same way, whenever We sent a Warner before thee to any people, the wealthy ones among them said: “We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we will certainly follow in their footsteps.”
Here is the conflict that the ancestors of the ancestors have made.
17. In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Say: “Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every – one that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For Allah hath power over all things.”
18. (Both) the Jews and the Christians say: “We are sons of Allah, and his beloved.” Say: “Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)”
19. O People of the Book! Now hath come unto you, making (things) clear unto you, Our Messenger, after the break in (the series of) our messengers, lest ye should say: “There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner (from evil)”: But now hath come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner (from evil). And Allah hath power over all things.
72. They do blaspheme who say: “Allah is Christ the son of Mary.” But said Christ: “O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.
73. They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.
30. The Jews call ‘Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
31. They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
And then God said:
81. Say: “If (Allah) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship.”
And I only say that if God has a son, an evidence should be provided. Jesus did not say that he is the son of God in the Bible, nor that he is the Lord. If someone said that Jesus is, or Jesus said, this does not mean it is true. God said that Jesus did not say this as mentioned previously. So just think how big is this. If you don’t, the purpose is to clarify that the intentions are good, and it’s good being right than left. Better than being lost in between.
[…] our earth, spreading blood and killings, and they will keep spreading even after the death of Jesus in […]