The Terminator- Dark Fate
Knowing the sources that inspire people is probably the key to understand the reality behind every imagination reached by mankind. This helps to distinguish good from evil in all of their forms. It is the approach that sets the differences between the imaginations that come from the devil and the imaginations that are considered a bless from the creator. The imagination itself is responsible of creating a small part of our reality whether a fake reality is produced ( lie ), or a true one. The sources determine the credibility. It’s about what is said, not who is saying it. However, there was a debate whether to include faithless people in this or not. As denying God is denying reality and existence. Religion is the base and the only reference that form what is right and what is wrong behind the thoughts and ideas that we accumulate. Arts and science then should follow, and any contradiction is an indicator of a fallacy within the arts or the science not the religion.
Let’s start with a question: what is the point behind seeking for the parallelism between science, arts and religion ? And why it’s important to put religion in the front of everything we do?
I guess a proper answer was the hook of this article but let’s confirm some points regarding this question:
First, there is no difference between imagination and reality. Repetitive thoughts appearing in the media will eventually become parts of what we do, feel or believe. Therefore, no matter of what fiction we read or watch, news we read, watch or listen to, pictures we observe, will indeed play a role in our lives especially the ones with constant frequency. Thus, false imaginations may lead to unwanted outcomes and only religion may correct this.
Second, the reason that religion is neglected is because it contradicted with the science of the atheist and therefore holy books became some old text books according to a number of people. The atheists denied the existence of God and rather than treating them as a neglect, people accepted their theories that tries to prove that everything came from nothingness, a coincidence let’s say. All theories can be disproven easily by common logic and all are taught in top universities. That’s indeed never the case that will lead to the advancement of our civilization. Neglecting the atheist is one baby step to achieving a proper knowledge.
There was a clear plan to make people understand that religion is responsible for creating a negative pattern of thinking, and perhaps various unwanted behaviors, while the fact tells us that religion is just a simple manual that tells us how to live, learn, love, survive, defend and even sleep. Religion is cool and there was no reason to exclude it from schools except for the lack of knowledge about it or the support for Lucifer.
Therefore, religion was turned into a myth that can only be seen in the movies, and religious stories and facts were manipulated to the way that satisfies Lucifer. Indeed this is not a general case, but obviously it’s one solid direction that the blinds can even notice.
One of the most important keys to understand a story is the way its named. A name of a movie, or even a title of an article should summarize the problem with answers and conclusion so the audience should be aware of what they are about to watch or read.
The Terminator movies are specialized in imprinting the picture of how the end of time would be, explaining the judgment day in a futuristic format.
Futuristic according to the trending technologies and how they are evolving and affecting societies. Later on this chapter we will explain the pros and cons.
So why Dark Fate?
According to the Cambridge Dictionary a Fate is something that happens to a person or thing, esp. something final or negative, such as death or defeat:
The fate of numerous smaller buildings is under debate.
Attendance has not picked up, and the fate of the show is still in doubt.
Fate is also a power that is considered to cause and control all events, so that people cannot change or control the way things will happen:
When we met again by chance, she said, “It must be fate.”
Let’s correct that a little bit, fate is not just negative, it can also be a good thing too. The power explained in the dictionary is basically the order of God and angels follow his commands
God said in the Quran:
1. We have indeed revealed this (Message) in the Night of decree
2. And what will explain to thee what the night of decree is?
3. The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months.
4. Therein come down the angels and the Spirit by Allah’s permission, on every errand:
This night comes every year, and our fate is a result of what was written by God previously and our actions.
When we limit the fate to darkness and connect the judgment day with the extinction of man through robots, know something is off. However, the idea of the film is clever and therefore let’s aim to reorganize its events so it can match a true reality.
The Terminator movies express a story about the Day of Judgment. It replaced God and his angels with skynet and other high tech worlds from outside earth. Those entities are in control of how living on earth should end. There are Saviors who were sent from the same entities, dedicated to to save humanity ( play as a protagonist sometimes). In the movie, these saviors come from the days of tomorrow ( the future), as changing events from yesterday can make a better tomorrow. This is a summary of the whole idea behind the Terminator. Let’s bring this story into reality.
First, the era of Artificial Intelligence and robots will be the frontier that will cause humanity to fall down. Indeed there will be an obvious advancement in technology as we are witnessing part of it today. The Information Age is about to shift into a different age that combines the industrial, electronic, and information era all together to form a new kind of technical revolution. The internet of things, machine learning, deep web, physical computing, AI, robotics, quantum computing and biotechnology – will be the lead technologies to drive this era. This is a great advancement to mankind as the benefits are clear. However, the beginning of this era is perhaps bright, but there will be a debate on the purpose behind the rise of the robots.
Are Robots evil?
Never laugh at this question as it’s a true dangerous threat to the fate of humanity. Why?
Let’s remember what Marshal McLuhan said in regarding to machines taking the jobs of man, mentioned the first automation by Cadillac. Machine did all the jobs that man can do, in a more proper, efficient and economical way. It required one operator to run these machines while there was no more need to the rest of the workers. Since then, the machine kept advancing to result in increasing the dependency on it. Humans therefore started to use technology as an extension of their body and minds as McLuhan stated, and this dependency keeps escalating the more time passes by. For instance, the invention of smart phones made an obvious malfunction in our memory. We no longer memorize phone numbers, information, equations as they are available in the phone whenever we need them. Not just that, but technologies such as VR and social media are responsible for causing anxiety and various disorders. Let’s imaging the down side that will face humanity through the rise of the machines. Obesity? Even less jobs and more automation? More dependency and perhaps it will reach the emotional level? More dangerous weapons and destruction? It’s just not promising as AI is one good reason for the knowledge to drop.
The development of such technology is deeply connected to the ethical values and morals within the companies responsible for the evolve of such technologies. Will there be a good ones that hold loyalty to mankind, not following a government or some evil groups ? The chance is extremely narrowed as the high tech companies of today are nothing but a clear example of the whole scene. The level now is about the invasion of privacy and other violations of human rights but what is the next level? Implanting chips?
Let’s share a small story about Lucifer to understand why do many believers link various tech companies or such to the Antichrist or the devil. Lucifer ( Satan or Iblees in Arabic) was in the sky when Angels were asked to bow for Adam, the new creation of God. All did obey the orders except Lucifer. His ego made him the devil and the enemy of mankind. His target is to astray the people from the right path, to let them understand the creation of god incorrectly such as the story of the globe earth, the Big Bang, and the evolution theory. Finally he aims to make people dumb. Why dumb? This due to the conversation between the angels and God in regards the creation of Adam. God indicated that he taught Adam all the names which means that humans are distinguished from other creations by how clever they are. Lucifer knows this from the heart and he aims to destroy this, and he will never can. The story goes like this
God said in the Quran:
30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: “I will create a vicegerent on earth.” They said: “Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?” He said: “I know what ye know not.”
31. And He taught Adam the names of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: “Tell me the names of these if ye are right.”
32. They said: “Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom.”
33. He said: “O Adam! Tell them their names.” When he had told them, Allah said: “Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?”
34. And behold, We said to the angels: “Bow down to Adam” and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith.
And also here is a promise from Lucifer that states:
119. “I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah.” Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.
And we this we concluded the true relationship between the work of the devil and the role of these tech companies in serving the cause. This can be seen clearly in various destructive technologies, and already the literature is rich with all the evidences to support this. We just added a religious perspective to the story which indicated to original root of the problem. So does atheism play a role in this? I leave the answer to the reader
Second point to address from the movie is idea of time travel. People don’t come from the tomorrow ( the future). People come from yesterday to tomorrow. Some blessed can sleep for a long time to wake up in a different era, then those were sent to save humanity. This is a true event that God blesses some of his servants with, if they lived in a time that does not belong to them. When God creates people so they live in different ages.
Here are some examples written in the Quran:
25. So they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, and (some) add nine (more)
This is the story of the people of the cave, it’s written in depth in the Quran but thought to bring one verse to show the point.
Here is another example:
259. Or (take) the similitude of one who passed by a hamlet, all in ruins to its roofs. He said: “Oh! how shall Allah bring it (ever) to life, after (this) its death?” but Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: “How long didst thou tarry (thus)?” He said: (Perhaps) a day or part of a day.” He said: “Nay, thou hast tarried thus a hundred years; but look at thy food and thy drink; they show no signs of age; and look at thy donkey: And that We may make of thee a sign unto the people, Look further at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh.” When this was shown clearly to him, he said: “I know that Allah hath power over all things.”
Third point to grab from the movie is the advancement in biotechnology. It’s believed by me, and others that there will be a great achievement in the world of biotechnology, when cyborgs become soldiers. This is a bright side that shows the importance of merging medical sciences with biotechnologies, which will add more useful ideas to make our life better. So losing an arm won’t be as it’s a struggle these days.
Fourth aspect to talk about is the idea of Termination. Will there be termination to mankind? There will be a time one earth when evil becomes dominant once again. In fact, all the believers will be dead by then and that’s a bless as natural disasters, unknown phenomenons and torture will be the only status. This is during the last days before the day of judgment when the visitors from the second earth actually invade our land. After the death of Jesus.
Those visitors are called ‘ Gog and Magog’ and those are just human like us. A descendant from Noah the son of Adam. They share the same roots of the Turks, Persians, and people from the Far East. They are indeed on earth number 2 or the second land behind the wall. For each one of us, there will be a 1000s of them, and this to understand that when they will be unstoppable. It’s known that they are evil, killers, strong fighter, and willing to destroy us and our lands. How about winter is coming in the famous series Game of Thrones? Yes that’s them as their story is inspired from religion. However, they are not monsters as described in the show. Their land is what basically Hitler was trying to reach, so as Richard Byrd and NASA. It’s the land beyond Antarctica, and saying that it does not exist is a complete nonsense as this can be observed and also written in the Holy Quran.
God said in the Quran:
93. Until, when he reached (a tract) between two mountains, he found, beneath them, a people who scarcely understood a word.
94. They said: “O Zul-qarnain! the Gog and Magog (People) do great mischief on earth: shall we then render thee tribute in order that thou mightest erect a barrier between us and them?
95. He said: “(The power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than tribute): Help me therefore with strength (and labour): I will erect a strong barrier between you and them:
96. “Bring me blocks of iron.” At length, when he had filled up the space between the two steep mountain-sides, He said, “Blow (with your bellows)” Then, when he had made it (red) as fire, he said: “Bring me, that I may pour over it, molten lead.”
97. Thus were they made powerless to scale it or to dig through it.
98. He said: “This is a mercy from my Lord: But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, He will make it into dust; and the promise of my Lord is true.”
And here is another translation from the Quran regarding their story. Please note that transitions vary from source to another.
96. Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every hill.
97. Then will the true promise draw nigh (of fulfilment): then behold! the eyes of the Unbelievers will fixedly stare in horror: “Ah! Woe to us! we were indeed heedless of this; nay, we truly did wrong!”
Finally, the judgment day. Judgment day belongs to the creator and only the creator. It’s a reserved name of the most important event. We can’t say the most important event of all times, but the event when the time ends. There will be no robots visiting from the sky, there will be God and his angels.
I will leave you with few translations from the Quran that explain that day.
1. O mankind! fear your Lord! for the convulsion of the Hour (of Judgment) will be a thing terrible!
2. The Day ye shall see it, every mother giving suck shall forget her suckling-babe, and every pregnant female shall drop her load (unformed): thou shalt see mankind as in a drunken riot, yet not drunk: but dreadful will be the Wrath of Allah.
3. And yet among men there are such as dispute about Allah, without knowledge, and follow every evil one obstinate in rebellion!
4. About the (Evil One) it is decreed that whoever turns to him for friendship, him will he lead astray, and he will guide him to the Penalty of the Fire.
5. O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babes, then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much), and (further), thou seest the earth barren and lifeless, but when We pour down rain on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells, and it puts forth every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs).
6. This is so, because Allah is the Reality: it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who has power over all things.
7. And verily the Hour will come: there can be no doubt about it, or about (the fact) that Allah will raise up all who are in the graves.
Your Path to Paradise or Hellfire
The Grave: This is the first stage of the hereafter: a pit of fire for the hypocrite and disbeliever and a garden for the believer. We come to know through various narrations that mention the punishment in the grave for various acts of disobedience. From them are not cleansing oneself properly from urine, tale bearing in order to spread strife amongst people, intentionally sleeping through the obligatory prayers, abandoning the Quran, fornication and adultery, homosexuality, interest and usury, withholding payment of debts and other sins. Salvation from this punishment can be achieved by performing good deeds done sincerely for Allah, by seeking refuge in Allah from his punishment.
In conclusion, dark fate is not for everyone. It’s for those with no faith. It’s for those who denied the true religion. Don’t be one of those and tell yourself: I am here on earth temporarily and only to warships God.