God created the whole world in a perfect balance that includes our amazing pair of knowing and unknowing. It is impossible to reach the knowing without the existence of the unknowing. The world is full of Yin and Yangs. Male and female. Earth and sky. Sun and Moon. Good and Evil. Without the Yin, no yang shall shine. Without the power, no weak may shine. Theses combinations of relations may only follow the complete law of God. So God is the one who determines if the Yin is a winner, or a loser. An instance of each experience that a human can face, is explained clearly in the Quran, which direct all possibilities positively.
27. We have put forth for men, in this Qur’an every kind of Parable, in order that they may receive admonition.
Different human intelligence seek for infinite possibilities that may lead to the same outcome. This kind of knowledge is defined as the knowledge of faith. Where wining becomes a reward for following the right path, and losing becomes nothing but a punishment for not worshipping the right God the right way. You may ask, if Islam is the right faith, why Muslims aren’t victorious today? Simply they don’t know what Islam is and they think they know it. Exclude the few who followed the path of every prophet. Noah was a Muslim, Ibrahim, Ismaeel, Israel, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed,, all of them were Muslims. A Muslim is a person who believes that there is no one but God. God does not have a father, and does not have a son. He created everything. A true believer worships no one but God in the right way. This is the subject of the good, the bad, and the Ugly in a Star Wars format
We did mention before that all prophets were Muslims and indeed this may cause some confusion. Here is what it means
The Quran was the last book that came from God, with ًMohammed to spread Islam. This religion was called Islam because it contains the rest of the religions, it explains Christianity and Judaism in every single detail that you imagine.
Quran verse :
28. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is Allah for a Witness.
Ibrahim was a Muslim, and this meant believing that God is the only one. This faith was inherited from Ibrahim until the last prophet. However, each prophet had different details in the way how this religion is practiced. There was the Books of Moses, the Bible and each is a fit to their people.
Here are some of the verses that explain this story
132. And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; “Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam.”
133. Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob? Behold, he said to his sons: “What will ye worship after me?” They said: “We shall worship Thy god and the god of thy fathers, of Abraham, Isma’il and Isaac,- the one (True) Allah: To Him we bow (in Islam).”
136. Say ye: “We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma’il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam).”
So the religion in the words of God is Islam and here is the verse
19. Islam is the acceptance path of religion to Allah (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.
Without Adam, there will be no Eve. Without evil, there will be no good. Independence is a way to achieve a personal task, or a specific mission within a bigger circle. The philosophy of the Yi Ching is indeed a source of an ancient religion, and provides a positive impact to those who understand how to shape it according to their faith. Luke is the son of Darth Vader. Darth Vader ( Anakin Skywalker), was a good man until joined the evil force. A Yin becomes a yang, and a Yang becomes a Yin. They complete each other with including a little dependency. In the inverse of reality, Adam was the Good guy, and one of his sons was the bad guy. This bad son was a good son, but his ego made him evil. Ego is the first sin that cursed Lucifer ( Eblis) the Satan, and made him an enemy to mankind. This Son has killed his own brother, and since then the fight began between humans.
36. Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been. We said: “Get ye down, all (ye people), with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood – for a time.”
Throughout history, we were divided into two armies no third one in between. An army that supports the devil, and the army of God that contains the people who understand the real faith, spread peace, and fight for the truth. All that it is. Some times evil fight with evil, then join one force eventually. Yes these things happen, and this is a part that produces the balance that God is creating. Perhaps the good is stronger than the two force combined and therefore evil shine for too long, but when the truth appears, evil dissolve. This was an example on how hexagrams were used in the world of Yi Ching, where infinite possibilities are introduced. These combinations of Yin and Yangs have no contradictions with the Quran whatsoever.
This is what we need to know:
What is Good?
Who is good?
When is good
where is good?
Then, how to stop evil ?
So are you a Jedi? Here is what a Jedi needs to know God said in the Quran:
56. I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.
57. No Sustenance do I require of them, nor do I require that they should feed Me.
58. For Allah is He Who gives (all) Sustenance,- Lord of Power,- Steadfast (for ever). People are here on earth only for one reason and that is to warship God, true servants indeed. Other than that, thinking of independency in that matter, is nothing but the work of the devil
Then a Jedi should know that there will be an endless amount of force if he or she worshiped the right God the right way. There is only one God so those who warship an elephant for example, are excluded.
65. O Prophet! rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.
66. For the present, Allah hath lightened your (task), for He knoweth that there is a weak spot in you: But (even so), if there are a hundred of you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred, and if a thousand, they will vanquish two thousand, with the leave of Allah: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere.
So one real Jedi will equal ten of other kinds. A Jedi is supported by the army of God, from angels, and other forces of nature. This is real
Luke Skywalker is a Jedi Knight who is supporting the good side. The Jedi group looks weaker than the evil force. But the victory eventually is theirs. No matter what happens, the good side is weaker but victorious. Perhaps they look weak into the eyes of the enemy as they are little in number. This basic rule is one of the rules of God. It’s made to show that victory is only from God. He grants that, he determines who is winning and who is losing.
Moses is a great example that illustrates all the story. He was sent by God to the Pharaoh. Pharaohs of Egypt did achieve the highest power and authority in the region. They did learn how to harm the Israelites by all kinds of torture. Raping their women, killing their children, and enslaving their men. As the world turns, they are becoming the Pharaoh of this century. And new minority groups were born in order to take the lead. Their Shine is near and may Jerusalem returns as it was. Moses was a leader of a minority from the people of Israel, and to illustrate the law of God in this, he did provide to Moses an extraordinary force that humans can’t relate to. His stick, splitting the sea to draw a path, and 7 more miracles. Victory was for Moses, defeated the Pharaoh in an unstoppable way. This is the law of God and it remains until the end of time. So, which side will you join? Don’t ever think to say “but my ancestors did this and that”, you have the brain to make the right decision before it’s too late
How to stop evil?
The first step is to distinguish between good and evil. Most evil think they are good and most good think they are evil. The light saber in star wars made life much easier to spot good from bad. People won’t reach this level of clarity unless they are true believers. Only true believers can spot the beast and distinguish him from Jesus. Why? They see evil in his face, and this is a statement from prophet Mohammed. So as the case to every other evil. Unlike the evil people, they are blind, or they think they are doing good as it is the case with most governments
You need to be good according to the law of God. Know that your first enemy is yourself. Change yourself before changing your neighbors
11. For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before and behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Allah does not change a people’s lot unless they change what is in their hearts. But when (once) Allah willeth a people’s punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect.
Remember the story of Darth Vader, and know that joining the evil force may provide all the luxuries you need in your life. However, remember that we are here on earth temporarily, and our work in it determines where we go next. So if you follow the right faith, you will find that killing the innocents is a crime, using weapons of mass destruction is a crime. We can’t count here but the show an idea. Spreading poisonous food is a crime. Spying is a crime. Killing trees is a crime. So what? The right revolution will come in the right time, and place!
Only a revolutionary mind would understand the power of minority. However, faith is the only key to great victory. Not to forgetting that God is kind to his servants, even if they don’t follow his path. Pablo Escobar did understand this fact clearly. He knew that people are capable of doing whatever they think is possible, and they can be who ever they think they are. He knew that this is a rule of faith. He managed to spot evil around him. He planned a massive rage for a good cause, thinking about equality and killing poverty. Only God knows what was his true intentions, but evil will never stop evil.
You can’t fight evil with evil. Evil fight with evil if the purpose is to combine forces. Escobar did not have that kind of evil within him. The only evil he had was his strategy. His ideology is similarly to the mind of Hitler, you can never say that Hitler was evil. Evil will never aim for a good cause, and those two are faraway from being evil. Also, selling cocaine to the “Gringos” to control their economy and threaten their governments, was never a way to achieve victory, yet it provided a great accomplishment that satisfied the original reason of doing all of that, which is feeding the needy.
As a consequence of Escobar’s acts, he got killed and lived a paranoid life, so he achieved the goal but did get anything out of it. And here is another Yin Yang circle
40. The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah: for (Allah) loveth not those who do wrong.
The recompense for an evil is an evil like thereof.
We are about to witness a new era. An era that includes the rise of Islam once again. Don’t ever think that our purpose of writing about religion is to fight other religions, or even to convince people to follow the Muslim faith. The purpose is to representing Islam the right way. Perhaps, few might think about what’s written, others may believe, and newly Muslims who don’t speak Arabic may benefit the most.
God is one, and he sends his prophets to deliver the same message over and over. A prophet may arrive only if people forgot about the previous message from God, or changed in it, or became in denial. This is common sense and written in the books. In fact it’s written clearly in the Bible (Hebrew version), but we understand how difficult it is to think outside the box in that matter and not to follow our ancestors. Don’t think you are alone, Muslims are doing worse in this.
The media and evil governments made Islam a religion of terror. So as they did with Christianity in polite way gradually. Muslims did misrepresent Islam out of their ignorance about their religion. Islam is a religion of peace, and you need to understand how it became a religion of peace. So if you want peace, accept the fair judgment of God to everyone. What is Jehad according to the media? Know that the Quran told us that the only enemy to Muslims are the same enemies of God. As mentioned previously, those are not Christians nor Muslims. Those are the ones who follow Lucifer. Minions as they are programmed from the media think that Muslims are their enemy. And with this brainwash, hatred becomes the ultimate goal for each individual.
According to Islam, Muslims are not allowed to fight any party except those who fight the religion of Islam, and those who excluded Muslims out of their homes. Only two conditions, and it’s clear who is doing this, and it’s never the people.
how come you can not call Islam a religion of peace?